Welcome to our weekly blog recap, covering everything posted on the blog from October 11th until now, making sure that you haven't missed any info.
Hope everyone is having a relaxing and pleasant weekend!
All dates are in Hong Kong time format.
SATURDAY – OCTOBER 11th, 2014
- Weekly blog recap (link)
SUNDAY – OCTOBER 12th, 2014
- Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood (link)
MONDAY – OCTOBER 13th, 2014
- HALO UNSC Spartan Recruit – Bambaland Exclusive details and info (link)
- HALO UNSC Gabriel Thorne details and info (link)
- Pre-made 6th Anniversary Tomorrow King Mae No Ni recycles (link)
TUESDAY – OCTOBER 14th, 2014
- LOOKBOOK 3A dedicated to HALO UNSC Spartan Recruit (Bambaland Exclusive) and Gabriel Thorne (link)
- 10" tall Adventure Kartel Little Shadow V2 photographed next to Tommy (link)
- Shipping update (link)
WEDNESDAY – OCTOBER 15th, 2014
- Ashley Wood speaking about 3AA 2014 membership package (link)
- Pre-made Adventure Kartel Driven Snow photo and info (link)
- Popbot Search & Destroy UKTK; UKTQ and Shadow UKTQ packaging (link)
- Popbot E.D.O Bronze Commander TK packaging (link)
THURSDAY – OCTOBER 16th, 2014
- WWR Mighty Squares pre-order window ends today (link)
FRIDAY – OCTOBER 17th, 2014